Friday, March 25, 2011

Hormonal Mess

I'm such a hormonal mess lately. I have been crying almost everyday for some stupid reason or another. Currently I'm watching Oprah in Australia and I'm tearing up as i just saw a pregnant women on it. Such a stupid reason i was never this much of a crier. I also seem to be crying over swollen feet, not feeling like i want to make dinner but the best reason for crying is because I'm so thankful. I keep thinking about how amazingly blessed i am to live in a day and age where a person with my condition can get pregnant and can carry that child long enough for them to survive. Years ago there was no IVF to help those like me and even if people could get pregnant if their child was born at 34 weeks the chances that they would be healthy were very slim. I just thank God every day for this amazing miracle that he has allowed me to carry. I use to think this would never happen and my dream is becoming a reality in just a matter of weeks. I'm going to be a mom and john is going to be the most amazing dad. I am a very lucky women to be able to have this opportunity, to have the love and support i have from everyone.

Thank you God, John, my family, My friends and all those reading this for being on this wonderful journey with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment