Thursday, March 10, 2011

1 Month???? Freaking out

So i went to the doctor today for my regular kind of appointment and we got to talking about realistically when this baby is going to make an appearance. Well the doctor informed us that we are likely to go between 34 and 37 weeks. That is April 14th and May 5th, but she is predicting more likely near the middle of April. That means I'm about a month away from being a full fledged mom. Scary!! I have so much to do to get ready for this baby.

We want to finish the basement
We want to replace the window in the nursery
I want to buy curtains and lamps for him room
I need to make it to my maternity photo shoot on April 9th
I want to make a bunch of frozen meals for when i don't feel like cooking
I want to put away everything from the baby showers and be super organized
After the showers i want to go shopping like crazy for the stuff that is left on the registry and the stuff that i think is fun.

AHHHH so much to do and so little time to get it all done. Seeing as I'm not sure when we really will go i would prefer to have it ready sooner than later.

So if i panic over the next month please forgive me

No comments:

Post a Comment