Saturday, August 14, 2010

Knitting

When we first started going through all this infertility stuff i got it in my head that i needed to do something for our future child that we keep my mind occupied while working on it. I decided to knit a blanket for our child. This was a crazy task as i had only knitted once before and that project came out looking like a mess. So i decided to take this project on with the help of youtube teaching me how to knit. Well i'm happy to report that my infertilty blanket is now finished 2 days after starting the shots (seems like perfect timeing to finish it to me). While this blanket is in no way perfect or even like something you could buy from a craft fair, but this blanket is my gift to my unborn child showing them that they were wanted bad enough that i had enough time to knit them something. Maybe i will even do a pregnancy knit blanket for them who knows.


1 comment: