Friday, May 21, 2010

favorite things from April - better late than never

Well its hard to remember for sure what my favorite things in April were as it was so long ago. So i will do my best to come up with a few highlights.

1. Going on a great cruise and feeling the sun on my face. It being warm and being beautiful did enough to life my spirits alone, but add in the amazing food and then I'm in heaven.

2. netflixs. I love being able to plug in a movie and escape life for a few hours at a time. Even those dumb "B" rated movies make me smile.

3. The weather in Wisconsin started to get nice which allowed for more walking after work. Buddy liked this as well as he was a restless pup over the winter months when it allowed for no outdoor time.

OK guess i can only come up with 3 right now due to the fact that April was forever ago. I will do better with May i promise

No comments:

Post a Comment