Tuesday, April 6, 2010

These are a Few of My Favorite Things

Favorite Things from March
  1. Gyros


Nothing beats a good Gyro after having a long, hard, emotional day. John and I are able cuddle up and enjoy a good gyro and a good t.v show after we find out that everything we thought about how our future would go turns a different way. Gryo's are our comfort food.

  1. This girl

Without this girl this past month I would have gone insane. Besides John, Renee was the person I could cry to and the one who would force me to see the silver lining. Thanks Renee for making me face things and learn to accept them.


  1. Chick Flicks

One of the best thing for a stressed and overwhelmed girl, a good chick flick that can make a girl smile and feel the love is the perfect opportunity to unwind. Add a big glass of wine and you have an amazing night. Lucky for me I got an added bonus of a wonderful husband who is willing to watch movie after movie with me.

  1. My Mom!!

Sometimes when life gets tough a girl just needs her mom to tell her it will all be ok!

  1. Lie to Me

This show is AWESOME!! This show is about a guy who is the worlds best Lie detector, he is able to tell when anyone is lying just by watching their face for the facial ticks that show off emotions. After watching this a few times I keep watching John’s face as he talks to me to see if I can spot the different emotions. Its so thought provoking to see that everyone has the same small facial movements to show the particular emotion. And the very, very best part is curling up on the couch with my dog and my hubby. It’s the perfect way to relax after a long day.

No comments:

Post a Comment