Tuesday, October 23, 2012

My baby is a 1 year old

My little baby just became a 1 year old.  It’s amazing to look back at the first year of his life, the stages, the changes, and also look forward to everything the next year will bring.

His birthday party went well, even if everything didn’t work out as planned.  My goal for his Mickey themed birthday was to use my birthday gift of a circuit and make most of the decorations myself.  Well, the circuit never worked for me, which already threw a big wrench in my plans.  Add to that the fact that some things are just too expensive, while others just take too much time, we had to make some cuts.

Even with the cuts, it was an amazing party, and the weather turned out fantastic as well letting everyone enjoy the outside weather.  We had mickey burgers for lunch, mickey cake for desert, and mickey ears for fun.  I think Brayden was more excited about the sheer number of people at his party then the presents or anything else.  He loves to be around people, and whenever there is a party, he doesn’t want to nap as he is afraid he'll miss even a second of the fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment