Sunday, June 26, 2011

my new normal?

not sure when it happened, but sometime in the last month my new normal became much different than it use to be.

*I walk around with spit up on my shirt all day (not having realized it) and don't even care
*Its a good day if i don't get peed on
*Its a great day if i don't get poop on my finger (Yes i have stuck my finger in Brayden's poop more than once, while checking to see if his diaper needs to be changed)
*i can go days on end without showering and don't care if i smell
*spending a hour playing with Brayden the "so big game" (just raising his hands above his head)
*being able to function when only getting to sleep for 3 hours at a time
*being in my PJ's until noon, when John comes home for lunch and i finally get dressed
*going to target and being super excited to go to the baby clothes section instead of shopping for myself
*walking around "jiggling" a 10 pound weight for hours on end (yes it does get exhausting
*going to see family and no one could care if I'm actually there, I believe they think I'm just Brayden's driver
*having someone scream in my ear for a few hours each night

these are just some of the crazy things that i get to enjoy each and every day. This is my new normal and oddly enough i actually love each and every moment of it (poop on my finger included)

No comments:

Post a Comment